Riders Of Shaam’s Page
in support of Riders Of Shaam
With millions of people displaced by the war, famine and poverty, we are targeting £50,000 to help feed and support individuals and families.
Providing food and clothing, and helping to sustain their households with their daily provisions
ALL FOOD AND FAMILY SUPPORT PROJECTS ARE ZAKAT ELIGIBLE
• Sustain a Poor Family (1 Year) in Albania : £540
• Sustain a Poor Family (1 Month) in Albania : £45
• Baby Milk Powder x 20 in Lebanon : £100
• Hygiene Packs x 10 in Lebanon : £65
• Hygiene Packs x 10 in Afghanistan : £65
• Abayas for 5 Sisters in Lebanon : £50
• Abayas for 5 Sisters in Afghanistan : £50
• Food Parcel for a Family (1 Month) in Afghanistan : £30
• Food Parcel for a Family (1 Month) in Lebanon : £30
• Food Parcel for a Family (1 Month) in Syria : £30
• Food Parcel for a Family (1 Month) in Turkey (Uyghur Refugees) : £30
• Food Parcel for a Family (1 Month) in Yemen : £30
• Food Parcel for a Family (1 Month) in Zambia/Malawi : £30
During the Donation process, there is a donation dropdown for you to specify Zakat, Saqada, Lillah or General Donation. Please Select the appropriate one
After you make your Donation Payment, you will be asked to leave a comment
If you did not choose an impact button on the donation page and entered your Donation Amount manually, please add to the comments section the project(s) you are donating towards, and where there is more than one project, the amounts to each. And if you are supporting someone in the Riders of Shaam Team, please give them a mention in your comments
If you do not specify a project, Riders of Shaam and the Charity will allocate your donation to one of the most needed projects and will treat it as a Zakat Donation
Any Questions? Please contact us on WhatsApp on +447471932853
Riders Of Shaam .
Total raised with
It all started with my first fundraising campaign. Take the step towards making a difference
About Riders Of Shaam
Total raised with
With Your Amazing Support
Supporting people in more than 20 countries around the world.
Combating thrist in the most vulnerable countries around the world.
With your help we are giving people the gift of sight, a chance to live their lives.