100% donation policy via Zaimah:
Registered Charity Number 1150725 Zakah and Sadaqah accepted!
The last two Ramadhan, Masjid al Aqsa has been closed for foreigners to visit.
By the grace of Allah, this Ramadan I will be spending time in al Aqsa with Zaimah Charity.
I want to support the people of Palestine this Ramadan. With the ongoing Covid 19 situation further contributing to poverty, the Palestinian people are in a dire and desperate situation. Together, we can make a difference. The rewards of donating now with the funds used in Ramadan is so great in the sight of Allah. Please support me by donating below.
Your donation and support will go to the following:
1) Olive Trees: £10 per olive tree supports towards sustainable income
2) Iftari in Masjid al Aqsa: £10 per person
3) Food Parcel for a family of 5/6 for a month: £100 per parcel
4) Support a Blind Child for a full year with their Qur’an and formal studies: £1000 per child
5) Children with Special Needs: £500 per child for a year’s support
6) Eid Gift to children: £20 per child
With support of ground staff inside Palestine, your donations will help the most destitute and people in need.
After making the donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so your donation is distributed as you wish, or mention in comments
*7 Key Reasons to Donate towards Masjid al-Aqsa:*
1) It is amongst the sacred places in Islam like Makkah and Medina.
2) The rewards of good deeds is more.
3) All the Prophets (AS) prayed in this place.
4) It is one of the most neglected places in the Muslim World.
5) The people of al-Aqsa call upon you!
6) Your money will be spent on the nights of al-Qadr with Iftari given to the poor on these nights. Even if you donate now, it is the same as donating in Ramadan since the money will be used in Ramadan.
7) A blind school for the memorisation of the Qur’an has also been present alongside a female orphanage, they need your support.
Donate generously NOW £50, £100, £500, £1000, £2500 or whatever you can!
100% donation policy.
Zakah, Sadaqah etc all accepted. Zakah to be used for specific projects. DONATE BELOW NOW!
Impacts should be the following: (for give brite pages)
£50: Plant 5 Olive Trees in Palestine
£100: Feed 10 people Iftar in Masjid al Aqsa, Plant 10 Olive Trees in Palestine or provide a food pack for a month for a family of 4/5
£300: Plant 30 olive trees, provide 30 people Iftar in Masjid al Aqsa or provide a food pack for a month for 3 families
£500: Support a child with special needs for a year, plant 50 olive trees, provide 50 people Iftar in Masjid al Aqsa or provide a food pack for a month for 5 families
£1000: Support a Blind Child for a full year with their Qur’an and formal studies: £1000 per child
£2000: Support 2 blind children for a full year, provide 20 families with a food pack for a month or provide 200 people with Iftar in Masjid al Aqsa.